Wednesday 2 November 2011

Mail in from Babs on "Gold Coast Australia"

Hello Peter
Thanks for all your good wishes and blogging on my behalf !  [PF: an earlier Post is here]
Had incredible journey over from Cape town. Bloody scary at times, but some incredible sea scapes that I shall never forget. In Western Australia now and enjoying a couple of days off before we head out again on the 6th for another tumble around in the roaring 40’s. We will be going as far south again as our new route is around the bottom of NZ. I’ve been really enjoying wearing shorts and t shirt here and not taking about 20 mins to get dresses in all the insane layers of clothing needed to keep warm.
Hope all your sailing is going well. I heard from Stevo before I left HK that you had plans for a few races. Hope they were successful. Look forward to perhaps doing some sailing again with you when I get back...... I won’t be so green after 40,000 miles !!
Bye for now
Babs x

2 comments:

  1. warrior shoes Co., LTD founded in 1927 , it has 80 years of history."Warrior" trademark registered in 1935, identified as in 1997 Famous brand;1999 is recognized for Chinese well-known trademark."Warrior" footwear -warrior shoes sale- products by the national quality calendar silver, chemical ministry and Shanghai, high-quality product award for years Shanghai brand products "and Shanghai export inspection-exempt certificates, and won the 21st annual Spain.International quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, spam comments now!

    ReplyDelete