Monday 14 November 2011

Xena into Stealth mode

O Xena where art thou?
I haven't had a report from Grant and the boyz since the last one, on Friday last, so they've entered "stealth mode".

I calculate Xena should be close to Singapore.

Various discussions with PredictWind folk in New Zealand hasn't solved the Tracker issue, so I've no way of knowing where they are.

I'll post as soon as I've news.

Meantime, please check out the Xena King's Cup webpage here....

There's some more links to boats in our Premier Division, the new ones being:
  • Big A (Swan 55), 
  • Wasabi (Oyster 56), 
  • Shatoosh 2 (Warwick 55) 
  • Titania of Cowes (Swan 68)
Looks like being interesting competition.

2 comments:

  1. I sent msg via Iridium.com "O Xena where art thou?" Cheers Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Iris,
    ditto(ish)
    peter

    ReplyDelete